Sunday 6 January 2013

Ooops!

Slight panic induced yesterday when I got an e-mail from Facebook notifiying me of birthdays for next week.

Apparently my brother-in-laws birthday is the 10th of Jan, not the 17th as I have it written in my diary!

So will need to make a card ASAP to send out to him.

Only slight problem I currently have my Goddaughters to stay and they sleep.... yep you guessed it, in my craft room!

Have sorted out the topper to go on the card, but that is as far as I've got. Hopefully will get it done tomorrow, although Monday evening is looking more likely! Ho hum....

Anyway thought I'd share a few things I have made for the festive period with you, just to prove I do sometimes get a chance to make things!


Post it Note Holder

Post it Note Holder




Jotter Pad and Pen

Jotter Cover and Pen





 
Teachers Gift Bag
 
These were made using templates from Split Coast Stampers, but I had to adjust them a little for Metric use!

The paper for the bag is from the Papermania 12 x12 Capsule pack in Chelsea green.
The Image on the tag is by Jazzy from Words to Delight, (I don't think her stuff is available anymore)
The ribbon was from my local haberdashers.

The card for the covers is from the Crafters Companion Centura Pearls dark range.
I also used the cream card from the same company for the mats.

The word art is by Dianne Miller from Scrap Girls, (it was one of their freebies)
The Embossing folder is a swirls one, I think it's by Papermania, but I wouldn't swear to it!

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment